Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Can't I Shut Up? or "My Tongue is Bleeding!"

It seems I am just blessed with a mouth that gets me into trouble. It seems like everything I say is wrong! I get so frustrated that I am unable to communicate what I really mean, or it sounds like I might mean something else... Maybe it's that people are looking for something to take the wrong way. I'm sure they'll find it, if that's the case. LOL! Anyway, I am in need of self-control and some kind of word-editing magic that happens before what I'm thinking leaves my mouth! I wish people would just see through to me...the real me...who really has the best intentions. I don't want to be mean or hateful or insulting. Sometimes, it just sounds that way. Sort of like Jessica Rabbit...."I'm just drawn that way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.