What is going on lately? It just seems like everything has gone wrong at once. I'm frustrated!
I feel like my husband and I are being manipulated by someone in the family who has made poor choices and expects us to get them out of it. We are still dealing with our own poor choices from the past, and struggling with my unemployment. I know we will help them, but I know we will also sacrifice in order to do that. I just want things to even out, be steady and peaceful. Does that ever happen for long? When things in our lives were going well, I kept crossing my fingers, praying the bottom wouldn't drop out...seems it just happens that way. Now I just keep hoping for better times.
Oh God, I need you right now! Please hold me and comfort me. Cradle me in the shadow of Your wings. Please keep giving me hope. Help me to trust in You. Help me to surrender to Your will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.