Sunday, September 6, 2009

Change...

I went to church this morning. I missed so many old friends, it made me sad. I tried to concentrate on helping others as much as I could and then to listen intently to the preacher. I sang with my heart, and worshipped my Lord with my soul. I poured my heart out to Him.

Change is difficult. It's not easy and comfortable. I have a comfortable fellowship with my old friends. It takes time and effort to get to know new people. My heart breaks with missing those I care for. I don't know what I'm supposed to do... I'm trying to hang in there and tough it out. I need to know if God wants me to change directions or stick with it.

I just have to remember that God is the same in the past, now and forever. I can depend on Him to be there for me when I'm struggling with my feelings and new situations.

Lord, be my strength and help me to do what You plan for my life. Show me and guide me in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.